To connect a chatbot, you need to have set up an Intercom App.
Once it is done, or if you already had an Intercom app, we can dive in :-)
Go to your Clustaar Platform, enter the "Channels" tab, and clic on Intercom. A window will open on your right.
You have to fill the fields.
1. Admin ID (Bot ID)
First, you need to create a profile for your chatbot in Intercom. Then, log-in to Intercom with this profile and copy the Admin ID in the URL.
This profile will be used by the bot to answer the users.
Paste it in the field :
2. Application Access token
You have to configure your Access token.
Click on "Get an access token".
Choose your configuration and create your token.
Copy the Access token and paste it in the field.
3. Rescuer admin ID
When your bot transmits the user to a human, the conversation can be assigned to an Intercom user or team.
Put the Admin ID of this user or team in this field.
4. Handle unassigned conversations ?
Check it if you want the bot to respond to the unassigned Intercom conversations.
5. Webhook shared secret
Select the "Webhooks" section and click on "Create webhook".
Configure your webhook and click on "Create Webhook" :
- Webhook URL must be https://hooks.clustaar.io/bots/BOT_ID/webhooks/intercom
The BOT_ID can be found here:
- The "Hub secret" number is an random string between 10 and 100 characters. Copy it and paste it in the field in Clustaar app after had created your webhook.
- Select :
- New message from a user or lead
- Reply from a user or lead
- Reply from your teammates
6. Activate integration
When all the fields are filled, save changes and activate the integration.
Your bot is now active on Intercom!